- You are free to edit. I'm currently writing the Half-Blood Prince part, by the way it is Wuppertal writing this. Wuppertal
- Omg, I just wrote about 5000-6000 bytes about the Half-Blood Prince and my computer shut down ;( Oh well I'll just write it all again Wuppertal 22:38 8 August 2009 (UTC+1)
- I'm Nancydective I fixed some stuff right now. I have to fix some stuff here since what has been used was from the movie. So maybe in what I fixed you could put brackets around movie only stuff?
- I took some events from the movies too, as it is easier to remember the scenes from the movies rather than finding the right page in a book and recite what it says there. Wuppertal 12:05 9 August 2009 (UTC+1)
- That would be good. Generally it would be nice to fill the article with pics, it looks a little boring at the moment. Wuppertal 11:06, 9 August 2009 (UTC) (Lol it worked)
- Hm... As for now I think we can do with two pics for each section, OOTP already has two pics but the other's except POA have one (POA has none lol). The pics in the four first (again except POA) are all pics from the near end of the movies, so maybe a pic from earlier in those movies. The pic from HBP is kinda earlier in its movie, so we could have one from a little later in the movie. As for DH we could maybe collect som of the artwork in the books (I think they have drawings in the US books, never read US version though). Wuppertal 20:29, 9 August 2009 (UTC)
Talk about wall of text. Needs either more images or needs to be structured better. Dragoon 20:03, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
My vote is for images. Make it more eye-catching so people will be encouraged to read. The Deathly Hallows section may be a bit bare for a while, but as long as the other sections are covered that shouldn't matter. Relmutsie AN 10:21, 27 November 2009 (UTC)